September 5, 2013

Third Trimester

Since we have now officially reached the third trimester, I wanted to remember a few things that I love or don't love about being pregnant right now. I know another list. But I love lists! Ha. So here we go:

LOVE - feeling baby move
LOVE - looking at stuff for baby (cribs, clothes, toys, towels, etc)
LOVE - doing pregnancy exercises because they always feel so so so good
don't love - the return to my high school acne status all over my face & shoulders
LOVE - watching Husband's face as he feels baby move
LOVE - watching my siblings' faces as they feel baby move
LOVE - meetings with our midwife - hearing a heartbeat & getting answers to questions
LOVE - getting closer & closer to our guess date (less than 100 days!!!)
don't love - the return to my high school greasy hair condition yuck 
LOVE - laughing with Husband when baby moves "in response" to something we say or do
LOVE - how much baby moves when I'm playing Primary songs or in the temple
LOVE - all the incredible spiritual experiences that Husband & I have had

Clearly I love much more than I don't love.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing how active they are in the temple!? When I was pregnant with Liam that was where I felt him the most. And I thought that that was so precious because even in the womb he knew that where I was, was sacred.

    ReplyDelete