July 7, 2014

Book Review: TYING THE KNOT


I loved loved loved this book. It brought me SO much happiness and joy and was simply incredible. I have read 7 out of 8 of the Newport Ladies Book Club Series. I wished I could have read the 8th book before reading Tying the Knot, but once I started reading I couldn't stop. This book was enchanting and enthralling and pulled me in from the very beginning. Each chapter was beautifully written. I cried from the beginning til the end. It was a seamless telling of a heart-warming story, with wonderful and unique voices for each character.

Tying the Knot is written from 8 different points of view - each woman in the book club gets a couple of chapters to tell her story. It sounded a little hectic to me, but it worked out flawlessly. I loved getting to experience each woman's perspective and learn about their thoughts and feelings. All the "loose" ends were tied up. It was a fun book to read and I can't wait to read it again. And again... and again... :)

Find TYING THE KNOT on Amazon , Goodreads , and Deseret Book

No comments:

Post a Comment