September 19, 2013

Waiting



I am not the most patient person in the world. I like thing to happen when I want them to happen in the way that I want them to happen. I like to plan things and know exactly how and when things will happen.

It should come as a surprise to no one, however, that the world rarely never works out the way you plan. Well, some things do I guess, but not usually the Big Things.

Right now we are in a 'waiting' stage. We are waiting for the store to finish being built. We are waiting for our baby to be ready to come. We are waiting for ... actually those are the two biggest and most important things. And they are life-changing things that are in our thoughts (and pushing against my rib-cage) constantly.

*sigh* Waiting is hard. We are so excited for these Big Things to happen and the wonderful experiences, opportunities, and blessings that will come into our lives. At the same time, we know that God has the clock and that things will always be better that are done on His time-table. So I am trying to be better at being patient.

Maybe I should work on my to-do list. That would probably help pass the time...
Nah. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment