October 22, 2012

Book Review: A Timeless Romance Anthology (Winter Collection)


Probably one of the only things better than reading a good romance is reading six of them. And some hot chocolate and viola! a perfect evening. At least, it was for me when I was reading this beautiful collection of stories.

Each story is very different and reflects the knowledge and character of each author. Because these are romances, each is filled with passion and drama and yes, some humor, too. These authors make romance more than just romantic - it's also a lot of fun. It is a collection that I am thrilled to have and cannot wait to read again.

You should definitely purchase this collection. There will be another anthology, but this is a great starter with the cold season just around the bend. Don't wait - enjoy the thrill of reading a well-written and wonderfully clean and tactful romance right now. I'll even give you the links to where you can buy it! Go! Go! Go! And as always, Happy Reading!


1 comment: