Daniel & I are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
And we LOVE it!
My favorite part about being a member of this church is the belief in Eternal Families. I know that I will be with my family forever. That death isn't the end of this world, but that life goes on and you can be with the ones you love. Forever! What an amazing feeling and such great knowledge to have!
When Daniel and I got married, we were married and sealed for time and all eternity in the Manti Temple.
If you have any questions about what we believe, please feel free to ask us through a comment or email. Or you can go to either this website: lds.org or this website: mormon.org.
My favorite part about being a member of this church is the belief in Eternal Families. I know that I will be with my family forever. That death isn't the end of this world, but that life goes on and you can be with the ones you love. Forever! What an amazing feeling and such great knowledge to have!
When Daniel and I got married, we were married and sealed for time and all eternity in the Manti Temple.
If you have any questions about what we believe, please feel free to ask us through a comment or email. Or you can go to either this website: lds.org or this website: mormon.org.

No comments:
Post a Comment