September 10, 2013

Sister M


September is birthday month in my family. And today is Sister M's turn!!!

On the day that Sister M was born, my siblings and I were playing Clue with my grandma after school waiting and waiting for the call to come from the hospital that she had arrived and we could go see her. The wait took forever in my 8 year old mind but we were finally allowed to go and hold the baby. She had lots and lots of dark hair and was very tiny.

Now she still has lots and lots of hair but isn't quite so tiny. She is almost as tall as I am and carries herself exceptionally well. She is 15 today and I am very proud of her. She has gone through some extremely tough times at school and has come through like a champion. She is beautiful and strong, not to mention talented. I love her very much and I hope she remembers that always.

Happy Birthday girly girl! I hope you have a wonderful one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment